By Jonathan Soudry on Friday 28 June 2019, 16:58 - Permalink
How to quickly find the proportions of a mixture of 2 plastileurres in order to obtain a determined hardness?
The information below allows you to answer the following 4 questions:
1. how to obtain standard with rigid and soft? Answer: See the chapter on common formulas
2. I am looking for the formula that will allow me to obtain a hardness of X. Answer: consult the graphs
3. I am looking for the formula that will allow me to obtain the hardness of the Rastacouère shad. Answer: 2 cases,
- we have this lure in our database
- otherwise, send us this lure
in both cases, we will communicate its hardness to you.
4. I made a lure whose hardness suits me but I lost my formula. Answer: Send us this lure, we will give you its hardness. You can then find its formula by consulting the graphs.
To obtain soft plastileurre, mix 70% Rigid and 30% Fabric softener or 60% Super Rigid and 40% Fabric softener.
To obtain standard plastileurre, mix 50% Rigid and 50% Soft or 90% Rigid and 10% Fabric softener or 80% Super Rigid and 20% Fabric softener.
To obtain rigid plastileurre, mix 40% Super rigid and 60% Standard or 65% Super rigid and 35% Soft or 80% Super rigid and 20% Fabric softener.
ALAIN BRIMONT'S GRAPHS
1 - SOFT PLASTIFLURRE
2 - STANDARD PLASTILEURRE
3 - HARD PLASTILEURRE
4 - EXTRA HARD PLASTILEURRE